If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 736th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Russian all-female band was imprisoned in 2012 after performing “Mother Mary! Banish Putin!” in a cathedral?
2. Which chemical element is the one only to be named after a river? Either you can name the river or the element.
3. Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha served as the 48th Prime Minister of which country from 2001 to 2005? As Simeon II, he was also the last king of this country.
4. Deriving from the local language meaning ‘light’, Noor is the first military satellite of which country? It was launched into orbit on 22 April 2020.
5. What nickname is given to this London skyscraper because of its distinctive wedge shape similar to that of the kitchen utensil with the same name? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )