If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 735th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What name was given to the conflict in Sep 1970 and July 1971 between Jordan and Palestine, under the leadership of King Hussein and Yasser Arafat, respectively?
2. In 2019, the sixteen-year-old Kyle Giersdorf won a record-breaking $3m (£2.4m) to become the world champion of what online video game?
3. In 1968, Alexander Dubcek became the first secretary of the Communist party of which former European country?
4. With 16 patents to his name, Robert Noyce founded what company in 1968, the company responsible for the invention of the microprocessor?
5. This is a minimalist poster of which movie? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )