If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 734th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The wedding dress and veil, conceived by MGM’s wardrobe designer, Helen Rose, Hollywood, in 1956, was for what Hollywood bride in what was dubbed as the ‘wedding of the century’?
2. Which US state existed as a monarchy for almost 88 years during the 19th century?
3. In 2010, which island nation hosted the world’s first-ever Summer Youth Olympics?
4. In the 17th century, this seven-letter word meant ‘strong horizontal beam’. Later, the word also meant ‘dormant or inoperative thing’. By the 1950s, the term was used to describe the spy agents in the West. What word?
5. Name this daughter of Delbáeth and Ernmas of the Tuatha Dé Danann, the eponymous matron of a European country. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )