If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 733rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2015, more than a year after the aircraft’s disappearance, part of a wing was found washed up on Reunion Island, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. Which airlines?
2. On January 28, 2016, the World Health Organization announced an outbreak of a virus transmitted by mosquitoes. Named for a forest in Uganda, what virus?
3. Born in Wales, a leadership spill in 2010 in her adopted country, Australia, resulted in her becoming its first female Prime Minister. Who?
4. During the Qutub Shahi period, this river was called Nerva. Musi (Moosa/Muchukunda) is a tributary of the Krishna River that divides the new and the old historic parts of which Indian city?
5. Which TV horror TV series (1995-1998) shares its name with a famous 1930 painting? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )