Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. In 2015, more than a year after the aircraft’s disappearance, part of a wing was found washed up on Reunion Island, east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. Which airlines? Malaysian Airlines
2. On January 28, 2016, the World Health Organization announced an outbreak of a virus transmitted by mosquitoes. Named for a forest in Uganda, what virus? Zika
3. Born in Wales, a leadership spill in 2010 in her adopted country, Australia, resulted in her becoming its first female Prime Minister. Who? Julia Gillard
4. During the Qutub Shahi period, this river was called Nerva. Musi (Moosa/Muchukunda) is a tributary of the Krishna River that divides the new and the old historic parts of which Indian city? Hyderabad
5. Which TV horror TV series (1995-1998) shares its name with a famous 1930 painting? (VISUAL) American Gothic
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
19 May 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
15 May 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
17 May 2022 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #105 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Link