Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 729th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. If Alexia Putellas Segura won the Ballon d’Or Feminin in 2021, which male player won it along with her?
2. Which small inner moon of Uranus shares its name with a god of love? It is named after the character in Shakespeare’s Timon of Athens.
3. The treaty of Windsor, signed in 1386, is the world’s oldest diplomatic alliance still in force. It was signed by England and which European country?
4. What concept, essential in architectural design in a few cultures, is translated as wind-water in English?
5. Name this person who founded a namesake chain of fast-food restaurants. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )