Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 728th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Oct 2021, the death of the TV actor James Michael Tyler made the news. Which character did he play on the hit TV show Friends?
2. State of Terror is a 2021 political mystery written by Canadian mystery novelist Louise Penny in collaboration with what former first lady of the United States?
3. In surgery, this word refers to a transfer of skin or bone to another part of the body. In politics, this word refers to corruption where a figure uses their political authority for personal gain. What is this word?
4. While it contains variable amounts of hydrogen, sulfur, oxygen, and nitrogen, coal is predominantly made up of which element?
5. What foul is this ice hockey official signalling? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )