Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 727th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On 1 August 2021, which country’s military leader Min Aung Hlaing declared himself the prime minister following the formation of the caretaker government?
2. Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian athlete to win a gold medal in athletics. In which event did he accomplish a winning score of 87.58m?
3. The equation of any straight line can be written as “y = mx + c”, where ‘c’ is the y-intercept of the graph, and ‘m’ is what? If you are a downhill skier, the name is well-known to you.
4. The name might be short, but this clothing company owns brands such as Forth & Towne, Piperlime, Athleta, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Intermix, Hill City, and Janie & Jack. Which company?
5. Past performers include the likes of Travis Scott and Marshmello gigs; last year (06-08 Aug 2021), Ariana Grande took the stage with a virtual in-game concert. In which popular gaming series? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )