Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 726th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. GoldStar was a South Korean electronics and domestic appliances company formed in 1958. They later merged with a chemical company and changed to their present name by which we know them better. Which company?
2. The Republic of the Marshall Islands, an independent island country in the Pacific Ocean, uses what monetary unit as its currency?
3. Which tech giant launched its first household robot, capable of checking on pets, people, or home security, called Astro?
4. Which athlete launched her own line of designer apparel called Aneres in 2004?
5. The flag of which Central African country was designed by Barthélemy Bogonda, who would become its first President? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )