Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 723rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Ivan the Great Bell Tower (81m) is the tallest structure in which Moscow complex?
2. While explaining something after the 2015 Wimbledon, Djokovic joked: ‘I was assured it was gluten-free, it’s not processed, completely organic and natural, and I could eat it.’ What was he explaining?
3. Taking its name from a Latin word meaning “of or about the hair,” what smallest blood vessels of the body convey blood between the arterioles and venules?
4. What furniture store had these slogans once upon a time, “Life outside work”, “Unboring”, and in 2004, “Screw yourself”?
5. In Asterix and the Missing Scroll, a new character named Confoundtheirpolitix is introduced. This character (helped by a whistle-blower named Bigdhata) successfully releases a censored chapter from Julius Caesar’s personal history of his wars. Which real-life person is the character based on? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )