Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 722nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What cocktail and a name of a pizza (slight spelling variant) get its name from a word meaning ‘pearl’? The name of a flower in Spanish also bears this name.
2. Assassinated on 30 January 1948, which famous person’s last words were accounted to be ‘Hey, Ram’?
3. The US law enforcement agency ATF mainly focuses on three unlawful use of what? If you expand ATF, you will have the answer.
4. Which MCU movie was released in 2018, and you will not see the same actor playing the title role in question in the future.
5. Directed by the husband-wife team of Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, name this 2006 movie. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )