Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 721st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Bob Berner is credited with the invention and invented the key to switch from one code to another. The key was retained even after the codes were standardised. Identify this key which is still present in the modern keyboard?
2. In 1557, Julius Scaliger wrote the Spanish explorers in Mexico had found a substance that did not melt at high temperatures and did not rust. It is the first known European reference to what metal, whose atomic number is 78?
3. This online community featured artwork, videography and photography was launched in 2000, and over the years, it built up a vast social network and was sold to Wix in 2017 in a $36 million deal. What online site?
4. In 2016, which location-based augmented reality game took the world by storm was released for Android and iOS on July 6 and was downloaded more than 10 million times within the first week, thereby becoming the fastest growing app in history?
5. This Swiss naturalist Konrad ______ was one of the first to catalogue (with colourful drawings and accuracy) all the world’s animals in his five-volume Historiae Animalium. The herbal garden at the Old Botanical Garden in Zurich is named after him. Who? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )