Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 720th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The method used in problem-solving was invented in the 1940s by Stanislaw Ulam while working on nuclear weapon projects. This work being secret, they used a codename which refers to what place where Ulam’s uncle would borrow money from relatives to gamble?
2. By what name do we know the mixture initially created by the Italian Giovanni Maria Farina in 1709 and named in honour of his new hometown?
3. Shawarma, Dagwood, Barros Luco, Muffuletta, Croque monsieur, and Vada Pav are all the international varieties of what food?
4. The practice of Japanese art of flower arrangement reached its peak in the 16th century under the influence of Buddhist tea masters and has over 1000 different schools in Japan and abroad. By what name is this arrangement known? Ikebana
5. What Northern French city shares the title with this 1958 war film? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )