Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 719th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. La Movida was a counterculture movement that flourished in the 1980s during the reign of Enrique Tierno Galvan as the city’s mayor. In which city?
2. Advance to Boardwalk, Don’t Go to Jail, and Free Parking are some of the spin-offs of which board game?
3. On 10 June 1981, Sebastian Coe set a world record in which athletics event in Florence with a time of 1:41.73? It has since been bettered twice by Wilson Kipketer and David Rudisha.
4. What liqueur originating from Saronno takes its name from the Italian for ‘a little bitter’?
5. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) was a 2012 song and the lead single of the album The Truth About Love. Which American singer was involved in this project? (Pic)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )