Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 718th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which “entertainment capital of the world” has a Spanish name meaning “the meadows”?
2. In Dec 2021, which South Korean band entered temporary hiatus after seven band members opened individual Instagram accounts with 20 million followers each?
3. Which video streaming service launched five smartphone games in a bid to break into a new subscription market? Two games are based on its drama Stranger Things, with Shooting Hoops, Card Blast and Teeter Up are the other titles.
4. In 1192, the Knights Templar sold which Mediterranean island to Guy de Lusignan? It became an independent country in 1960.
5. What player is currently the captain of France’s Davis Cup and Billie Jean King Cup teams? He won the French Open in 1983. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )