Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 717th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Name this 2019 Disney movie released (presale tickets) on 24 June 2019 to mark the 25th anniversary of the original film and is approximately 30 minutes longer than the original?
2. For this international meeting between two leaders in Feb 2019, a second such meet-up in two years, Kim Jong-un took a long train journey of 4,500 kilometres from North Korea to which country to meet Trump?
3. ____, ____. What is ____? Swiss manufacture it, French hoard it, Italians squander it, Americans say it is money. Hindus say it does not exist. Know what I say? I say ____ is a crook. This is a quote from the movie ‘Beat the Devil’. Fill the blank
4. In 1912, Ismail Qemaili, a founding father of a European nation, raised a version of his country’s flag having this symbol. Countries like Serbia and Montenegro have this symbol in their coat of arms. What symbol?
5. As of 2022, what distinction do Louisa Catherine Johnson Adams and Melania Trump share and no one else? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )