Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 716th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Book of Kells, currently housed in Trinity College, Ireland, contains the four Gospels in which language?
2. Vin Diesel walked Meadow down the aisle on her wedding day. Meadow is the daughter of which Fast and Furious actor died in a road accident in 2013?
3. Which chess player is the only woman to have won a game against a reigning world number one player and has defeated more than ten former or current world champions in classical or rapid chess?
4. In which Swiss city is the second-largest historical museum in the country located? It was designed by André Lambert and built in 1894?
5. Jack Gleeson modelled his character Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones after Emperor Commodus, the main antagonist of which Oscar-winning movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )