Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 715th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Edvard Munch’s “The Scream” was stolen in 1994 and 2004 from museums in which European capital?
2. In 2021, an internet service provider in South Korea sued Netflix due to the increased network traffic and maintenance work because of the surge in viewers. What caused this increase in viewership?
3. What fortified wine, named (perhaps, perhaps, perhaps) for its country of origin, is produced in the Iberian Peninsula’s Douro Valley?
4. In the United States, it borders Florida. In Europe, it borders Turkey and Russia. What is it?
5. You Got Me is the 2021 autobiography of which Swiss singer? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )