Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 713th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Often denoted as “c”, the exact value of what universal physical constant is defined as 299,792,458 meters per second?
2. There are different theories over how this breed of bovine came to Italy; most point to it being introduced by Arab traders in the Middle Ages. Name this animal from which we get a cheese, sometimes called white gold or the queen of Mediterranean cuisine.
3. Bastille Day is celebrated with a military parade on what famed Parisian street? It is named after the home of blessed souls in Greek mythology.
4. In 2021, Tadej Pogačar won his second consecutive Tour de France. Which country does he represent?
5. Aleksandar Vučić first took the office of the President of which country in 2017?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )