Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 712th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Kathy Hochul became the first woman governor of which US state? The appointment came after Andrew Cuomo’s resignation.
2. Which country has only two formally recognized and confirmed borders – Egypt (since the 1979 peace treaty) and Jordan (since the 1994 peace treaty)?
3. Which Italian loan word used in English and many other languages comes from the Italian term for “run into danger”? The term is associated with finance, insurance, and life in general.
4. The last one is 17; how many Apollo missions landed men on the moon?
5. Which transuranic chemical element with the symbol Cm is named in honour of two scientists? It was first identified in July 1944. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )