Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 711th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The role of Aurora in which Tchaikovsky ballet is known to be one of the most challenging dance roles in all of the ballet?
2. Located in Queensland, what is Australia’s largest city that is not the capital of a state or territory?
3. In 1819, German chemist Friedlieb Ferdinand Runge extracted a pure sample of which substance for the first time, calling it Kaffebase?
4. Born in Wales, which British writer’s first published work was The Gremlins (1943), based on mischievous little creatures that were part of RAF folklore?
5. Her great-grandfather was one of the first Ukrainian immigrants to settle in Canada. Name this model and actress, who made her debut in E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, and later played Shauni McClain in the first three seasons of Baywatch. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )