Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 710th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Based in Los Angeles, which NBA team reached the Western Conference finals in 2021 for the first time in their history after defeating Utah Jazz?
2. What army officer came out of retirement in 1958, helped France rewrite the constitution, and founded the Fifth Republic through a referendum? He went onto serve as the President for ten years, from 1959 to 1969.
3. Adidas Yeezy, and more recently GAP Yeezy jacket are collaborations of Adidas and GAP with which rapper and entrepreneur?
4. The name of what pasta comes from the Italian for “little tongues”?
5. Name this person, who took over the office of an Asian country in 1964, following the death of the nation’s first Prime Minister? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )