Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 709th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A prominent place in Africa. What name has its origins from the Maasai word for “endless plains”?
2. Hello, I’m Dolly (1967) was the debut studio album by which US music star?
3. Which ancient city was known to the Romans as Ilium? This city, located in modern-day Turkey, was the setting of an epic war in the Greek epic cycle.
4. Which Australian city, the capital city of the Northern Territory, was known as Palmerston between 1869 and 1911?
5. Name this 1933 Academy Award Best Picture winner directed by Frank Lloyd, based on the play of the same title by Noel Coward. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )