Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
If you need quiz samples, let me know, I will provide a month’s worth of Qwizzeria content created especially for patrons.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 703rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Vicente Yañez Pinzon captained the Niña. His brother Martin Alonso captained the Pinta. Who commanded the Santa Maria?
2. In Sep 2021, which Central American country became the first to adopt Bitcoin as its currency?
3. Tanz im August is an annual festival for contemporary dance, first started in 1988, in which German city?
4. What cocktail, named after a location, typically contains rye whiskey, sweet vermouth, and Angostura bitters?
5. Bowers and Wilkins make aesthetically appealing speakers. What is the rather evocative name of this contraption? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )