Are you a Qwizzeria patron? If yes, thank you! If not, here’s why you should consider it. No scheduling is needed!!!! High-quality questions (I try to get better at it) that you can learn, and play at any time. Check it out here – Here’s what Qwizzeria can offer on Patreon
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 702nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which company’s Foreign Extra Stout was first brewed to an 1801 recipe for export?
2. According to IMDB, which actor was the first to win a major Oscar for his role in a superhero movie?
3. Before becoming a preacher at the Gross Münster church in Zurich, he was a priest in Glarus and Einsiedeln. After the Affair of the Sausages, he became at the forefront of the Swiss Reformation movement. Who?
4. Argon, Helium, Krypton, Neon, Xenon and ……which other element is missing from ‘Group 18’ of the periodic table?
5. What French high fashion luxury goods company has the following logo? It was established in 1837 and named after its founder. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )