Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 701st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which word related to the vaccine (colloquial word) has been chosen as the Oxford 2021 Word of the Year?
2. Nikola Jokić, the NBA’s Most Valuable Player Award winner for the 2020-21 season, was born in 1995; in which country?
3. Which book series, adapted into movies and on stage, inspired the 2017 US TV show Emerald City?
4. The Judge’s List is a 2021 legal/suspense novel written by what American writer known for his legal thrillers?
5. Confoundtheirpolitix, Justforkix and Cacofonix are Gauls in which comic series? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )