Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 700th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which American rap group, formed in 1981, was composed of Michael’ D’ Diamond, Adam’ MCA’ Yauch, and Adam’ Ad-Rock’ Horovitz?
2. If one orders the taco meat known as lengua, what part of the cow/beef would one be ordering?
3. When seeking the philosopher’s stone which element did the German chemist Hennig Brand discover? The atomic number of this element is 15.
4. Since achieving its independence in 1991, which European country’s national team has third and second place in the FIFA World Cup as their two best results in the competition?
5. Bayside High School was the principal setting of what TV series? (PIC)
Image – NBC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )