Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 699th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On which planet can you find mountains called Aeolis Mons, Alba Mons and Olympus Mons?
2. Which European city, whose airport is named after John Lennon in 2021, lost its UNESCO World Heritage status as the city authorities continued sanctioning large-scale infrastructure projects?
3. What musical instrument in the brass family is also a French word that translates to English as “paperclip”?
4. Freundel Stuart succeeded David Thompson as the prime minister of which Caribbean country? Thompson died in office on 23 October 2010 from cancer.
5. The Beekeepers is a 16th-century artwork by what Flemish artist? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )