Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 698th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Bundesliga has been around since the 1963-64 season. Which football club was the first to win the Bundesliga title, a feat they repeated once again in the 1977-78 season?
2. With a family name that rhymes with punk, who, in July 2021, became the oldest person to reach outer space?
3. Which condiment started out as a thick, strong-smelling sauce of pickled fish and spices in 17th century China but is now made out of tomatoes worldwide?
4. What Trojan war warrior, the son of Telamon, lends his name to a powdered cleanser that is “Stronger Than Dirt”?
5. This is the minimalist poster of which movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )