Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 697th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Tom Watson was the first manager to win this club’s English top-flight league title, while Jürgen Klopp became the ninth manager to win. Which English football club?
2. Not sure if he is related to a famous composer, which American writer is known for his books Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah?
3. Released in 1996, what was once one of the most popular ways for people to stream videos and play games online? In 2020, Adobe said they would no longer offer security updates and urged people to uninstall the plug-in.
4. In 2004, the Empire state building was lit up ‘spinach green’ to celebrate the 75th birthday of which fictional character?
5. This is a book by what American model and actress? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )