Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 696th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Industry, a British-American TV series (2020 – present), follows a group of young graduates competing for a limited set of permanent positions at Pierpoint & Co, a prestigious firm in which industry?
2. Bright’s disease is a historical classification of diseases concerning which human organ? It is characterised by swelling and the presence of albumin in the urine.
3. At 0.61 square kilometres, which is the smallest national capital in the European Union by area?
4. In June 2020, which company launched its own app, Sodar, which uses augmented reality to help visualise social distancing when outside?
5. Looking at the poster, name the movie. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )