Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 694th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The food dish Pommes Pont Neuf is named after the oldest bridge in which city?
2. One of the most expensive paintings to be sold, Wasserschlangen II (Water Serpents II), is an oil painting by which artist?
3. Harald V is the king of which European country? He acceded to the throne on 17 January 1991, succeeding Olav V.
4. Which musical opened on Broadway in 2019 is based on the 2001 movie of the same name? The 2001 movie was directed by Baz Luhrmann, starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor.
5. On 22 November 1963, the BBC aired the first episode of a classic science fiction T.V. series. Which series? It was initially meant to teach children history through time travel. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )