Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. The food dish Pommes Pont Neuf is named after the oldest bridge in which city? Paris
2. One of the most expensive paintings to be sold, Wasserschlangen II (Water Serpents II), is an oil painting by which artist? Gustav Klimt
3. Harald V is the king of which European country? He acceded to the throne on 17 January 1991, succeeding Olav V. Norway
4. Which musical opened on Broadway in 2019 is based on the 2001 movie of the same name? The 2001 movie was directed by Baz Luhrmann, starring Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor. Moulin Rouge!
5. On 22 November 1963, the BBC aired the first episode of a classic science fiction T.V. series. Which series? It was initially meant to teach children history through time travel. (PIC) Doctor Who
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
07 April 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
10 April 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
05 April 2022 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #100 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Link