Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 693rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Lowenbrau, Hofbräuhaus, Augustinerbrau, Spaten, Paulaner, and Hacker-Pschorr are dubbed the ‘Big Six’ breweries of which city?
2. Launched in 1963 by Hoffmann-La Roche, what was the pharma industry’s first billion-dollar drug?
3. On which social media website is a person’s followers measured in Wheatons (500,000 equals 1 Wheaton)?
4. Derived from Latin, a fascinator is a decorative item usually worn where on the body?
5. Barbie got a makeover by matching an entertainer’s famous look as a tribute to the icon. Who is this entertainer? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )