Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 692nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Erechthetum is an ancient temple dedicated to Athena and Poseidon. A saltwater spring called the Erechtheis was once seen within this temple. On which site would you find this temple?
2. Promoted as the “Golden Triangle” that comprises the national capital of India and what two other cities?
3. Which English football club owned by Fenway Sports Group won their first Premier League in 2021?
4. What is the edible ‘A’ item added to a BLT sandwich to make it a BLAT sandwich?
5. In 2021, which American company came up with this ad? We all know this company and might have bought one of the many options. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )