Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 690th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Italian company is the world’s largest manufacturing company for collectable stickers and trading cards?
2. Armin Laschet, the German politician, was elected as Leader of which political party on January 16 2021? Angela Merkel served as the Leader of this party from 2000 to 2018.
3. Which Japanese carmaker produces the Qashqai, 370Z and Micra?
4. The Library of Congress, the oldest federal cultural institution in the United States, is currently located in which U.S. city?
5. In 2008, who defeated the incumbent Ken Livingstone (PIC) to become mayor of London?
Image – LINK
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )