Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 688th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What waterway begins at Port Said and ends at a port formerly known as Port Tewfik?
2. The Welsh alternative rock band Catatonia came up with a song called “Mulder and Scully,” named for characters that originally appeared on what TV series?
3. What colour is found in the titles of a dystopian novel by Anthony Burgess and a memoir written by former prison inmate Piper Kerman?
4. Rafael Nadal has 21, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic have 20 Grand Slam titles. Which male tennis player comes next on the list with 14 wins?
5. This early 16th-century painting is currently at the Sao Paulo Museum of Art, Brazil. Who painted this? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )