Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 686th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This French department store chain was founded in 1865, and in 1881 it became the first in France to use electric lighting. The stores focus on beauty, lifestyle, fashion, accessories and men’s wear. By what nine-letter name is it known?
2. Apart from a few years, most of the Easter period falls during what Zodiac sign period?
3. In The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy, what was the computer’s name that was destined to give the Question to Life, The Universe, and Everything? The program had been running for 10 million years and was ten minutes short of completion when it was destroyed by the Vogons.
4. In the first movie, Michael Jordan was in the lead. In the 2021 sequel, which basketballer will feature as the lead alongside Bugs Bunny?
5. Name this beer brand. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )