Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 685th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which town near Paris lends its name to a type of sweetened whipped cream that is often flavoured with vanilla?
2. Which country released a special seven-dollar banknote to commemorate the country winning the rugby sevens at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
3. In the 17th century, which mathematician invented the mechanical calculating machine (performed basic mathematical operations) to help his father, a French government tax collector?
4. Im Früling is a Lied (setting of poems to classical music) composed by this Austrian composer to a poem by Ernst Schulze. The composer wrote it two years before his premature death in 1828 at 31. Who?
5. Filmed at the backlot Colonial Street, this map depicts the locations of the houses of the characters in season one of which TV series? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )