Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 684th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In August 2021, Karzai International Airport seemed like a busy place as thousands of people were seen rushing into aeroplanes. In which city is it located? The name of the airport has since been changed to the city name.
2. Imelda Staunton will be the third actress to play Queen Elizabeth II in the upcoming season of which TV series?
3. Analogous to the Greek Artemis, which Roman goddess was the goddess of the hunt, wild animals, and fertility?
4. Rheinau Abbey (Kloster Rheinau) was a Benedictine monastery located in Rheinau Gemeinde, in which Swiss canton?
5. Which variety of Indian bread literally translates to ‘slap’ in Hindi? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )