Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 683rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In August 2021, the FDA approved the COVID vaccine, whose brand name is Comirnaty. Which company produces this vaccine?
2. By what two-letter name is artist and entertainer Kanye West known after he petitioned legally to change his name in 2021?
3. The Persian “Lahestan”, the Turkish ‘”Lehistan”, and the Hungarian “Lengyelorszag” are all names for which European country whose legendary founder was named Lech?
4. Which term defines the statistical study of populations, especially human beings? Many disciplines such as economics, sociology, geography, anthropology make use of this study Demography
5. What actor played the role of Albus Dumbledore in the first two Harry Potter movies? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )