Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 682nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What ideology involves common ownership of resources managed by the Government, no private property, and bans the practice of religion?
2. This spice comes from the dried unripe fruit of the Pimenta dioica plant. Its name was coined by the English, who thought it combined the flavours of cloves, pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Created by The Economist, which currency comparison index is named after a McDonald’s menu item?
4. What military alliance was formed in 1949 to counter the Soviet army with the fundamental premise that an armed attack on one member implies an attack on all of them?
5. Nabisco filed a trademark for this design in 1912. In which food item would you see this design? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )