Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 681st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The African wetland area, the Okavango Delta, is found in which country? The nation’s tourism department promotes it as “the jewel of the Kalahari.”
2. On March 25th, 2020, Britney Spears posted on Instagram, claiming she had completed a 100-meter sprint in 5.97 seconds, thereby beating the world record of 9.58 seconds, set by which athlete? (Don’t take her seriously on this, ok)
3. Mexico shares land borders with three countries. If the USA and Belize are two, name the other?
4. What does the Internet acronym “TL;DR” stand for?
5. I want to be alone; a line famously delivered by Greta Garbo is from which movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )