Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 680th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On August 29, 1931, who set sail from Bombay on board the SS Rajputana to attend a conference in London to discuss India’s independence?
2. Andy Jassy is the new CEO of Amazon. Before this, he founded which cloud computing business within Amazon? It is used by companies and public organisations to run their websites and apps.
3. “The Many Saints of Newark” is a crime drama film written by David Chase and Lawrence Konner as a prequel to what TV series?
4. The Swedish explorer S.A. Andrée failed to reach the North Pole in 1897. However, he created headlines for using what mode of transportation to go there?
5. The post of prime minister was abolished in July of 2018 in favour of the president taking over as the head of state and government; Binali Yildirim was the 27th and final Prime Minister of what country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )