Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 679th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Discovered in 1610 by Galileo, name this moon of the planet Jupiter, named after a mythological character and is one of the geologically active objects in the Solar System?
2. This tennis player has been No.1 for 319 weeks, ranking her third in the Open Era among female players. She held the ranking for 186 consecutive weeks and has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles. Who?
3. Before the Italian unification, by what name did the Sicilian strongmen who collected rents and settled disputes in the absence of Government or courts come to be known?
4. Austrian engraver Robert Kalina won the 1996 competition to design the art on which banknotes?
5. Which actor played the role of Tim Whatley, Jerry Seinfeld’s dentist, for five episodes? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )