Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 678th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What European river flows into the Adriatic Sea starting from the Cottian Alps? At a length of 652 km, it is the longest river in a European country.
2. What is the colour of the diagonal stripe on Real Madrid’s crest? An additional clue would be the colour of the left-most ring on the Olympics logo.
3. Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore are collectively known by what name?
4. Zbigniew Preisner is a Polish film composer best known for his collaboration with which Polish film director?
5. Whose portrait is redacted from this bottle shot? (picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )