Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 677th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. If Stefanos Tsitsipas had won the 2021 French Open singles match against Djokovic, he would have become the first tennis player from which country to win a Grand Slam singles title?
2. In June 2021, one container ship, X-Press Pearl, sank near Colombo, Sri Lanka spilling plastic nurdles and leaking acid. Name this acid that has a chemical formula HNO3.
3. In June 2021, FDA in the USA approved the drug Aducanumab from Biogen to treat what neurodegenerative disease?
4. Mount Ruapehu is the largest active volcano in which Southern Hemisphere country?
5. Name this primatologist known for her extensive study of mountain gorilla groups. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )