Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 676th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Located off the northwest of Scotland, Hirta is the largest island in which archipelago?
2. The St. Elizabeth’s flood of 1421 was a flooding of an area in what is now which country? The flood takes its name from the feast day of Saint Elisabeth of Hungary, which separated the cities of Geetruidenberg and Dordrecht.
3. Typically made with French fries, cheese curds topped with gravy, Poutine is the national (unofficial) dish of which country?
4. In 2007, Emirates backed Team New Zealand defeated Oracle Team USA 7-1 in Bermuda to win which prestigious sailing trophy?
5. On Purpose is a popular podcast hosted by which English person of Indian descent? He spent four summers in India training with the Hare Krishna movement and lived in a Mumbai ashram adopting a monk lifestyle. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )