Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 674th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What US politician’s memoir A Promised Land was published in Nov 2020, days after the 2020 US Presidential election? It will be the first of the two volumes.
2. In the animal kingdom, and as proven in an 1864 study, which is the only one to have two kneecaps in each leg, i.e. four kneecaps?
3. In the late 1940s, a Puerto Rican journalist coined what portmanteau (hybrid word), along with the less commonly used Inglañol?
4. You might have heard this word in the last couple of years, especially in online quizzing. Which knowledgable Norse character was beheaded during Aesir-Vanir War?
5. Raised in an Irish Catholic, he is best known for hosting an eponymous late-night talk show. Who? (PIC)
Image – Gage Skidmore
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )