Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 673rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Not sure how many here would buy these in an era of sophisticated smartphones. Which Japanese company makes the Coolpix range of digital cameras?
2. Thanks to Eric Van Lustbader, this amnesiac spy got a continuation, who continued Robert Ludlum’s series of novels. Who?
3. The 2005 Gus Van Sant film Last Days is loosely based on the last days of which Nirvana musician?
4. What’s the only chemical element in Group 1 of the periodic table that’s not one of the “alkali metals”?
5. What All Black scored 15 tries in 11 matches at the 1995 and 1999 Rugby World Cups? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )